hils: (Santa Clark by me)
[personal profile] hils


Hee! See us watching Bid TV. LOL!!!




Icicles and a fibreoptic Church


The whole room

In other news [livejournal.com profile] jacqui_hw bought a balloon animal making kit today and she asked me to pick something for her to make. I chose a sword so I could be Prince Arthur but it burst while she was trying to make it :(

I bet that doesn't happen to the crown prince of Camelot

Date: 2008-11-30 10:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] selinamoonfire.livejournal.com
The decorations are very pretty. I love Christmas lights. :D

Date: 2008-11-30 10:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hils.livejournal.com
Me too!

Date: 2008-11-30 10:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nelliewu.livejournal.com
really pretty. especially with the lights off and the pink glow :)

Date: 2008-11-30 10:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hils.livejournal.com
Thanks!

Date: 2008-11-30 10:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] tariel22.livejournal.com
Ooh, the one with the lights off is so pretty! I love sitting in the glow of the Christmas tree.

Your place looks very cozy and inviting. I especially like the cascade of lights in the window, and the foil paper chains on the ceiling.

I think a balloon sword could very easily end up looking like something else altogether! ;)

Date: 2008-11-30 10:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hils.livejournal.com
I think a balloon sword could very easily end up looking like something else altogether! ;)
Hah! You are so naughty!

Date: 2008-11-30 10:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lux-astraea.livejournal.com
Eeeee Christmas tree! ^_^ Ours is in the conservatory - all boxed up still. Not allowed it for at least another week.

Oh and I'll be PM'ing you in a few moments, to ask something. *g*

Date: 2008-11-30 10:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hils.livejournal.com
Sure thing! PM away!

Date: 2008-11-30 11:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cinderella81.livejournal.com
Oooooh! Lots of pretty lights!

Date: 2008-11-30 11:35 pm (UTC)

Date: 2008-12-01 01:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] sandy-s.livejournal.com
WOW...y'alls tree looks great! :o) :o) So festive...

Date: 2008-12-01 09:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hils.livejournal.com
Aww! Thanks!

Date: 2008-12-01 08:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] flickums.livejournal.com
So pretty! *is already getting excited about Christmas*

And yes, I'm still using the Dante Claus icon in December. I can't remember how long this has been my Christmas icon.

Date: 2008-12-01 09:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hils.livejournal.com
A long time. I was living with Tom when I made that

Profile

hils: (Default)
hils

Tags

Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 03:10 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios